Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Steals & Deals

It's Black Friday time! Let's get ready to shop! Here are a few favorite retailers and items I am currently adding to my gift/wish list. Let's do our shopping online in our PJs instead of fighting the crowds and lines. Is that cool? I mean, most of the online deals are EXACTLY the same as the ones in the stores. First up, my personal holiday wish list. Can someone email, call, text or somehow let Ross know about this round up? Please and thank you!



In other news, here is a list of sales that you don't want to miss. I thought I would take the added effort and time to include gift ideas for everyone on your list...including the boys and kiddos.

Old Navy - 50% off entire store


Gap - 50% off entire store


Banana Republic -  40% off entire store + 50% off all full priced items until 1 PM on Friday.

J.Crew Factory - 50% off entire store

Loft - 40% off entire store

Express - 50% off entire store

 
The Limited - 50% off entire store.


Kendra Scott - 20% off site wide

 
Forever 21 - Yellow tag deals starting at $3.00 + 50% off sale items


Nordstrom -  60% off select items


Target - 40% off all denim & sweaters for men, women and kids


Sephora - $10 deals while supplies last


Happy shopping, gift buying and bank account draining.

P.S. Did you see my Get It Girl gift guide from eariler today? Lots of fun gifts for the ladies in your life!

Shanna

6 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I've been looking all over the internet to figure out what kind of sale Gap is running for Black Friday. THANK YOU!

Ashley said...

Loving that plaid cardigan!!! Great picks girl..

Happy Thanksgiving!
xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Unknown said...

That skirt is too cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashleigh said...

I really want a cape and can't find one :( All these sales and no capes! Happy Thanksgiving Shanna.
-ash
www.thestylizedwannabe.com

Kinky.Love.Faith. said...

Love the vest and the cosmetic bag that comes with the polish!

Xoxo,
Krystal
Blog//Facebook//Twitter

PS
Check out my latest post, Thanksgiving Recap & Pre-Black Friday!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I have a 8yo daughter whenever I buy something she says did Snanna say so? She loves the kids editions that you do with your daughters outfits!!
Keep it up!!

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL