Monday, January 23, 2012

How to Apply Flawless Foundation in 6 Minutes

Okay, I am totally taking one for the team on this post.  I am still wondering why in the heck I am showing the "World Wide Web" how horrible I look without makeup, but I reminded myself that this is why I am doing this blog...to help other ladies...whether it's fashion focused or beauty related.  You take the good, you take the bad...none of us are perfect.  I am definitely a million miles away from having perfect skin.  But, I DO know how to cover unwanted scars, pimples and uneven skin tone.  So, I did this video to show you my daily regimen of applying foundation that helps cover my unwanted, ever so dreadful zits and scars.  FYI - This was my very first YouTube video, so much love is appreciated!

My best makeup friends are the Beauty Blender, DermaBlend, Bare Minerals and Makeup Forever.

I hope that after you watch this, you will still want to be my friend and think that I am still sort of cool.  :)  But, most importantly, I hope that you can grab a few tips and tricks to help you with your makeup application.  Okay, here we go {sign of the cross}...click on the video below. 



BEFORE
AFTER

So, do you still want to be my friend?  I warned you, I look rather rough without my makeup.  But, I am confident in my own skin and that is what matters most. I am just thankful that I have some amazing products that make me feel oh so much better about myself!

Again, here are the products that I use EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Go out out there and get them...Because Shanna Said So!

Beauty Blender $26.00 - http://beautyblender.net/
Dermablend Cover Creme $34.00 - http://www.dermablend.com/
Bare Minerals Foundation $26.00- http://www.bareescentuals.com
Makeup Forever HD Powder $30.00- www.makeupforeverusa.com

What is your favorite foundation?  I would love to hear!  Also, please share this video or post with any lady you know that might find this helpful!

Cheers to conquering "Zelda the Zit"!  

Shanna Schneider
 

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love your video,you seem like such a nice girl!
xoxo Sabrina

Style-Delights said...

Thanks a lot for this video!! Sabrina mentioned it to me and I am so happy that she did!! It will be so useful for me as I have acne scars!!
http://style-delights.blogspot.com/

BrightWhiteNoises said...

Thank you for this great video :) !

Anonymous said...

Great video ;)

Anonymous said...

How did I miss the post about that cool sponge?? I'm so off to buy one! Great video :)

winetastegirl.com said...

Thanks for following my blog! We do have a lot in common, including this was my blog layout before the one I have now. Love it!

Anonymous said...

great video! thank you for doing this!

Unknown said...

following your blog
now follow my blog
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL