Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Spring Trends


Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone is enjoying the first day of 2012. I thought we could start off this year with a "what's in store" for 2012 in regards to fashion.

I did some homework and little research and came up with a Top 10 Trend List for the upcoming season.  Hooray, Spring!  It's my favorite time of year!  I will chit-chat about each category in more detail over the next 10 days.  So, make sure to check out Because Shanna Said So everyday this week!

There is definitely something for everyone on the list, no matter your age, budget, taste or style. 

Okay, my friends, I am keeping it short today...I have to watch some Texan football, eat some Chuy's Mexican food & a little black-eyed peas and take all my Christmas decor down.  

We will talk more tomorrow about a little "color-blocking".  Cheers!


2012 Spring Trends





#1 Color Blocking
Dress
$25 - forever21.com


 #2 Feminine Florals
Lauren conrad dress
$48 - kohls.com


 #3 Luxe Safari
Forever21 cheetah print top
$18 - forever21.com
 

 #4 Tribal Prints
Forever21 scoop neck top
$16 - forever21.com


 #5 Metallic Basics
Lauren conrad
$38 - kohls.com


 #6 Lady-like Romance
Lauren conrad
$53 - kohls.com


 #7 Bold Colors
 Bold Colors
Forever21
$18 - forever21.com


 #8 Wedges & Espadrilles
Sandals
$120 - shoebacca.com


#9 Red Lipstick
Ultraflesh Perfect Reds 6-Piece Set
$23 - sephora.com


No comments:

DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL